If you are looking for ZTE Zinger manual that carrier by T-Mobile, it is available here. Its instruction PDF has content about Knowing the Keys, Knowing the Keys, Rearranging the Favorites Tray, Connecting to Bluetooth Devices, Working With the Call Log, Setting Up Your Own Profile, Changing General Email Settings, Searching for Emails, Capturing a Photo, Capturing a Photo, Accounts, NotePad and many more. In specs or feature information you will find about display, CPU, RAM, OS, price, and etc.
Here is some overview of specification of your Smartphone that also can be seen in the original site.
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD HVGA Touchscreen Display
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- TFT LCD HVGA Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB
- External memory up to 32 GB
- 2 MP Rear camera
- VGA front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1500 mAh capacity Battery
- Price : $99.99 or contract with T-Mobile
In this ZTE Zinger guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Getting Started
- Knowing the Basics
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- Phone Calls
- Google Now and Search
- Play Music
- Video Player
- Sound Recorder
- More Apps
- Google Play™ Store
- Upgrading the Phone Software
- For Your Safety
Setting Up for the First Time
When you first power on your phone after you purchase it or reset it to factory settings (see Settings – Personal – Backup and Reset), you need to set some settings before using it.
- Touch the language field to select the language you want to use and then touch Start.
- Set the date, time, and time zone, or use date and time data provided by the network. Then touch Next.
- Touch New to create a Google account or touch Existing to sign in to your account. You can also touch Not now to set up an account later.
- Configure the Google location options and touch Next.
- Enter your name, which the phone uses to personalize some apps, and touch.
- You will be prompted to accept the terms of Google service. Touch Next to continue.
- Touch Finish to complete the setup.
Changing the System Language
- Touch the Home Key > App > Settings > Language & input > Language.
- Select the language you need.
Setting the Date and Time
- Touch the Home Key > App > Settings > Date & time.
- Uncheck Automatic date & time and Automatic time zone if you want to set the date, time and time zone by yourself.
- Set the date, time, time zone, and date/time format.
Changing Ringtone and Notification Sounds
You can customize the default ringtone for incoming calls and the default notification sound quickly.
- Touch the Home Key > App > Settings > Sound.
- Touch Phone ringtone or Default notification sound.
- Scroll through the ringtone list and select the ringtone you want to use.
- Touch OK.
You can get download the ZTE Zinger Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.