If you need ZTE Prelude 2 manual, you can download here in PDF file with its Specs and price. This user guide has content about Using the touch screen, Changing screen brightness, Using quick settings, Adjusting your call settings, Changing calendar settings, Getting directions to your destination, Retouching your pictures, Adjusting your call settings, Mi-EasyAccess, How to get warranty service and many more.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 3.5 inch HVGA Touchscreen Display
- 320 x 480 pixel resolution
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Qualcomm MSM8210 processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 4 GB ROM
- External memory up to 32 GB
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1500 mAh Capacity Battery
- Price : $49.99 with activation Cricket Wireless
In this ZTE Prelude 2 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Getting started
- Knowing the basics
- Connecting to networks and devices
- Phone calls
- Play music
- Video player
- Sound recorder
- More apps
- Google Play Store
- Upgrading the phone software
- For your safety
Configure auto sync setting
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key > System settings.
- From the Accounts list, tap the account. Your accounts and sync status are displayed. The icon turns yellow if automatic sync is enabled for some or all of the account’s data, and gray if automatic sync is disabled.
- Tap the account name.
- Check or uncheck the sync option box(es) to turn on or off automatic sync.
Searching for local places
Google Maps helps you find all kinds of businesses and establishments around you. You can rate these places and get recommendations.
- From the home screen, tap App > Maps.
- Navigate the map view to the area you’d like to explore. You can explore nearby locations or pan the map to another location.
- Tap the Search bar at the top.
- Tap the Explore nearby card and choose one option in the new screen. Results will appear on cards.
- Tap a location to see it on the map or get directions. Slide the bottom card up to find more information, such as the street address, website, and street view. You can also call the place, save it to your Google Account, or share it with others.
Manage your accounts and synchronization settings.
- Tap Add account to sign in to or create accounts on your phone.
- Tap an account to set the sync settings for that account. You can then tap the Menu key > Sync now to sync all checked items.
- Tap an account and then tap the Menu key > Remove account to remove the account and all information related to it from your phone.
You can get download the ZTE Prelude 2 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.