Do you want to get an ZTE Flash manual book? you can get that user guide in pdf file here in this download link below. you can also get every download link for support product here. We provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide is contained in 183 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from ZTE website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Extended Home Screens, Tips for Editing Text, Retrieve Your Voicemail Messages, Voicemail Settings, 4G Settings, SRS Sound Enhancement, Pulse Notification Light, Make Passwords Visible, Additional Accessibility Options, Sign In to Your Google Account, Exchange ActiveSync Email Features, Managing Message Conversations, Create a Google Checkout Account, Google Play Music App, Prepare Your Phone for VPN Connection and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
In this ZTE Flash guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started : Your Phone at a Glance, Set Up Your Phone, Activate Your Phone, Set Up Sprint Connections Optimizer, Set Up Voicemail, Set Up Personal Accounts and Sprint Account Information and Help.
- Phone Basics : Your Phone’s Layout, Turn Your Phone On and Off, Turn Your Screen On and Off, Touchscreen Navigation, Your Home Screen, Status Bar and Enter Text.
- Phone Calls : Make Phone Calls, Receive Phone Calls, Voicemail, Phone Call Options, Set Up Speed Dialing and Call Log.
- Settings : Wi-Fi Settings, Bluetooth Settings, Data Usage, Call Settings, More Settings, Sound Settings, Display Settings, Storage Settings, Battery, Apps, Connect to PC, System Updates, Activate This Device, Accounts & Sync, Location Services, Security, Language & Input, Backup & Reset, Date & Time, Accessibility Settings, Developer Options and About Phone.
- People : Get Started With People, Add a Contact, Save a Phone Number, Edit a Contact, Synchronize Contacts, Share a Contact, Create Your Own Profile, Import and Export Contacts, Add a Contact to Favorites, Search for a Contact and Work With Contact Groups.
- Accounts and Messaging : Gmail / Google, Email, Text Messaging and MMS, Social Networking Accounts, Google Talk and Google+.
- Apps and Entertainment : Google Play Store App, Navigation, Music, Sprint ID, Sprint Zone, Google Play Movies & TV App and Google Play Books App.
- Web and Data : Wi-Fi, Sprint 4G LTE, Data Services (Sprint 3G and 4G Networks), Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Browser, Tethering and Portable Hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Camera and Video : Take Pictures, Record Videos, Camera and Camcorder Settings, View Pictures and Videos Using Gallery, View Photos in Your Social Networks, Work With Photos and Share Photos & Videos.
- Tools and Calendar : Calendar, Alarm & Timer, Calculator, File Manager, News & Weather, Qualcomm Enhanced, Sound Recorder, Voice Actions, Bluetooth, Near Field Communication (NFC) Technology, microSD Card and Update Your Phone.
Contacts List Options
- From the contacts list, touch to display the main contacts list options.
- Select item(s): Select one or multiple contact entries for sharing or deletion.
- Contacts to display: Set the type of contacts that your phone displays in the contacts list.
- Import/Export: Import/export contacts from or to the microSD card, or share visible contacts.
- Accounts: Access the Accounts & sync menu in Settings to manage your contact accounts.
- Settings: Set some additional display options for the contacts list.
- GAL: View the Global Address List (GAL) for the Exchange ActiveSync account to search for contacts.
Use the Phone’s microSD Card as a USB Drive
To transfer music, pictures, and other files from your computer to your phone’s microSD card, you need to set the phone’s microSD card as a USB drive.
- Connect the phone to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- When the appears on the status bar, flick it down to show the Notification panel.
- Touch Connected as installer, Connected and charging, or Tethering or hotspot active and select Media Transfer. See Connect to PC for details.
- On your computer, the connected phone is recognized as a portable media device. Navigate to this removable disk and open it. You can now copy and move files between the microSD card and your computer.
- After copying the files, follow your computer's device removal protocol and then unplug the USB cable.
Invite Guests to Your Event (Google Account Only)
If you want to invite guests to your event, you need to create and add the event in your Google Calendar.
- An email invitation will be sent to your guests using your Google Account.
- Open Calendar and create a new event. Touch the Calendar field and then select your Google Account (or one of your other Google Calendars). See Add an Event to the Calendar.
- Add details about the event, such as date and time, location, and more.
- In the GUESTS field, enter the email addresses of everyone you want to invite to the event. Separate multiple addresses with commas.
- Complete the rest of the information for the event and then touch DONE to add the event to your Google Calendar.