This is a 4G LTE smart phone that carrier by T-Mobile instruction guide information, Sony Xperia Z C6606 manual include with specs, setting information and price. This user manual can be found in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Enhancing the sound output, Installing applications not from Google Play, Transferring contacts to your new device, Using My music to organize your tracks, Identifying radio tracks using TrackID, Using Smile Shutter to capture smiling faces, Viewing online albums, Locking and protecting your device, Water resistance and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 5 inches HD Reality Touch screen
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon S4 pro processor
- 2GB RAM
- internal up to 16 GB
- micrSD up to 32 GB
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- 13 MP rear camera
- 3 MP front camera
- UMTS HSPA+ 850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz\GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHzLTE Band IV frequencies
- Price : $529.99
In this Sony Xperia Z guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Xperia Z User guide
- Getting started
- Getting to know your device
- Google Play
- "WALKMAN" application
- Music services
- FM radio
- Video Unlimited
- Web browser
- Synchronizing data on your phone
- Maps and locations
- Calendar and alarm clock
- Support and maintenance
- Important information
To take a photo using Smile Shutter
- When the camera is open and Smile Shutter is turned on, point the camera at your subject. The camera selects which face to focus on.
- The face selected appears inside a green frame and the photo is taken automatically.
- If no smile is detected, tap the screen to take the photo manually.
To receive items using Bluetooth
- Make sure that the Bluetooth function is on and is visible to other Bluetooth devices.
- The sending device now starts sending data to your device.
- If prompted, enter the same passcode on both devices, or confirm the suggested passcode.
- When you are notified of an incoming file to your device, drag the status bar downward and tap the notification to accept the file transfer.
- Tap Accept to start the file transfer.
- To view the progress of the transfer, drag the status bar downward.
- To open a received item, drag the status bar downward and tap the relevant notification.
You can get download the Sony Xperia Z Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view Sony Xperia Z before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here