If you need 4K Camcorder Sony FDR-AX100 manual, you can find here in PDF file format with its Specs and price. Its instruction guide has content about Movie recording format, Attaching the lens hood, Adjusting the focus manually, Capturing a photo from a movie, Installing the PlayMemories Home software in your computer, Controlling via a smartphone, Charging time/recording time of movies/number of recordable photos, How to use the keyboard, Zoom magnifications, If you have problems and many more.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- Capture 4k/30p video
- 1" Exmor R CMOS sensor w/ Direct Pixel Read Out
- 14MP resolution video and 20MP still image capture
- Versatile shooting w/ XAVC S2, AVCHD and MP4 codecs
- Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T* lens w/ 12x optical zoom
- Multi-interface Accessory Shoe
- BIONZ X Processor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization w/ Active Mode
- 3.5" XtraFine LCD
- 2ch LPCM for XAVC-S2 & 5.1ch AC3 for AVCHD
- Price : $1,699.99
In this Sony FDR-AX100 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Table of Contents
- Before use
- Getting started
- Saving images with an external device
- Using the Wi-Fi function
- Menu operations
- Charging time/recording time of movies/number of recordable photos
- Additional information
- Self-diagnosis display/Warning indicators
- Warning messages
Notes on use of the external media
For this operation, you need the USB Adaptor Cable VMC-UAM2 (sold separately).
- Connect the AC Adaptor to this product, and then connect the AC Adaptor to a wall outlet (wall socket).
- Refer to the instruction manual supplied with the external media device.
- You may not be able to use external media devices with a code function.
- The file systems this product recognizes are FAT/NTFS. To use an external media device formatted with a file system that this product cannot recognize, format it on your computer, etc. in advance. Before formatting, make sure that you have no important data saved on the external media device as formatting will delete the data.
- Operation is not guaranteed with all devices satisfying the operating requirements.
- The number of scenes you can save on the external media device is as follows. However, even if the external media device has free space, you cannot save scenes exceeding the following number. XAVC S movies: Max. 9,999. AVCHD movies: Max. 3,999. The total of photos and MP4 movies: Max. 40,000.
- The number of scenes may be smaller depending on the type of images recorded.
- If this product does not recognize the external media device, try the following operations.
- Reconnect the USB Adaptor Cable to this product.
- If the external media device has the AC power cord (mains lead), connect it to a wall outlet (wall socket).
- You cannot copy images from an external media device to this product.
Creating a disc with a recorder
- You can copy images on this product onto a disc or video cassette. Connect this product to a disc recorder with an AV cable (sold separately).
- Insert the recording medium in the recording device (a disc recorder, etc.). If your recording device has an input selector, set it to the input mode.
- Connect this product to the recording device with an AV cable (sold separately). Connect this product to the input jacks of the recording device.
- Start playback on this product, and record it on the recording device.
- When dubbing is finished, stop the recording device, and then this product.
You can get download the Sony FDR-AX100 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.