Professional compact digital camera Sony DSC-RX10 manual can be found here with its specs and also price for this camera. For your information, It comes in PDF. It has content about Adjusting the viewfinder, Using the control wheel, Shooting still images, Measuring the exact distance to the subject, Setting the other functions of this product, Changing the settings of Wi-Fi functions, Importing images to the computer, Selecting the disc creation method, Recordable time of movies and many more.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 20.2 Megapixels
- Exmor R sensor for low light shots
- f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm lens
- Ultra-fast AF via new BIONZ X processing engine
- Selectable click/click-less ring
- Full exposure HD movies at 60p/24p
- Dust and moisture-resistant mag-alloy body
- Up to ISO 12800 sensitivity with ANR
- 3 inch multi-angle LCD and XGA OLED viewfinder
- Multi-interface accessory shoe
- Simple smartphone connectivity via Wi-Fi® or NFC
- Price : $999.99
In this Sony DSC-RX10 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Before Use
- Confirming the operation method
- Using shooting functions
- Changing settings
- Using Wi-Fi functions
- Viewing on computers
- Precautions/This product
- If you have problems
Using the “Quick Navi”
You can change the settings directly using the Quick Navi screen when using the viewfinder.
- Press the DISP (Display Setting) button on the control wheel repeatedly until the screen is set to [For viewfinder].
- Press Fn (Function) button to switch the screen to Quick Navi screen Select the desired function by pressing the up/down/left/right side of the control wheel.
- Turn the control wheel to select the desired setting.
The product analyzes the subject, and allows you to shoot with appropriate settings.
- Set the mode dial to (Auto Mode).
- MENU ? (Camera Settings) ? [Auto Mode] ?[Intelligent Auto]. When [Mode Dial Guide] is set to [On], you can select the desired settings after you have changed the position of the mode dial.
- Point the camera to the subject. When the camera recognized the scene, the icon for the recognized scene appears on the screen.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
You can express the movement of a moving subject in various ways by adjusting the shutter speed, for example, at the instant of the movement with high speed shutter, or as a trailing image with low speed shutter.
- Set the mode dial to S (Shutter Priority).
- Select the desired value by turning the control dial.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the subject. The aperture is automatically adjusted to obtain proper exposure.
You can get download the Sony DSC-RX10 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.