Samsung is launched new mobile phone for US market, it is Samsung S390G and here it is Samsung S390G user manual. This cellular phone that has 2.4 inches display and 520MHz Processor Speed is equipped with manual pdf that contain any information about how to use your phone, key function, features and how it works, get a solve if you find troubleshoot and many more. Everything you need about configure your phone, you can get it here in this manual.
Samsung S390G User Guide contains of 147 pdf pages. Here we provide you summarize of manual PDF.
- Getting Started : Understanding this User Manual, Installing the Battery, Charging a Battery, Switching the Phone On or Off, Installing the Memory Card, Locking and Unlocking the Screen and Setting Up Your Voice Mail.
- Understanding Your Phone : Features, Front View, Side Views, Back View, Display Layout, Icons, Backlight, Menu Navigation and Go to Menu.
- Call Functions : Displaying Your Phone Number, Making a Call, Answering a Call, Recent Calls, Call Waiting and 3-Way Calling (Multi-Party Calling).
- Entering Text : Using the QWERTY Keypad and Changing the Text Input Mode.
- Messages : Types of Messages, Creating and Sending Messages, Viewing New Received Messages, Using Message Options, Deleting Messages, Messages Settings and Using Email.
- Managing Your Contacts : Contacts Settings, Adding a New Contact, Using Contacts, Contacts Entry Options, Finding My Own Phone Number, FDN Mode, Group Settings, Adding Speed Dial Entries and Managing Contacts Entries.
- Browser : Browser, Home, Exiting the Browser, Navigating the Browser, Favorites, Enter URL and Clear Cache.
- My Folder : Memory Card Settings, Audio, Games&Apps, Pictures, Video, Other Files and Used Space.
- Applications : Music and Tools.
- Changing Your Settings : Sound Profile, Display, Time and Date, Phone Settings, Calls Settings, Connectivity, Configuring Your Phone’s USB Settings, Applications Settings and Memory Management.
- Camera : Using the Camera, Camera Options, Using the Camcorder and Camcorder Options.
- Health and Safety Information : Exposure to Radio Frequency (RF) Signals, Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) Certification Information, FCC Part 15 Information to User, Smart Practices While Driving, Battery Use and Safety, Samsung Mobile Products and Recycling, UL Certified Travel Charger, Display / Touch-Screen, GPS & AGPS, Emergency Calls, Care and Maintenance, Responsible Listening, Operating Environment, FCC Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations for Wireless Devices, Restricting Children's Access to Your Mobile Device, FCC Notice and Cautions and Other Important Safety Information.
Here is an overview for your tablet for your first point of manual for getting know about your tablet.
- Display: Shows information needed to operate your phone: signal strength, battery level, time and date, and more.
- Left Soft key: Press to select the option displayed above the Left Soft Key.
- Send key: Press to make or answer a call. In Idle mode, press and hold to recall the last number dialed or received.
- Voice mail key: Press and hold for two seconds to automatically dial your voice mail phone number.
- QWERTY Keypad: Allows you to enter numbers, letters, and characters using a full QWERTY keypad interface.
- Shift key: While entering text, press twice to select Cap Lock. Press once more to remove Cap Lock.
- Alt key: While entering text, press to enter the numbers and symbols displayed on the upper half of the keys. Press Alt twice to continue to enter the numbers and symbols on the top half of the key, until you press
- Alt once again.
- Sym key: While entering text, press to display the symbols grid.
- Camera key: In Idle mode, press and hold to launch the Camera.
- Space Bar key: While entering text, press to enter a space. In Idle mode, press and hold to toggle between the Silent profile and Normal profile.
- Pound key: In Idle mode, press and hold to toggle between the Silent profile and Normal profile.
- Go to key: allows you to access applications from the idle screen without navigating through the main menu icons and sub menus.
- Alt/Lock key: While entering text, press to enter the numbers and symbols displayed on the upper half of the keys. Press Alt twice to continue to enter the numbers and symbols on the top half of the key, until you press Alt once again. Press and hold to Lock the keypad.
- Enter key: Press to start a new line when typing a message.
- Cancel/Clear key: Deletes characters from the display. In idle mode, press to launch the calendar.
- Power On/Off (END) key: Press to end a call. Press and hold for two seconds to turn phone on or off. While in the Menu mode, returns phone to Idle mode, then cancels input.
- Right Soft key: Press to select the option displayed above the Right Soft Key.
- Navigation/OK key: In menu mode, slide your finger across the navigation pad to scroll through the menu options. Press to accept the highlighted option.
- Earpiece: Use during calls to listen to callers
- USB Power/Accessory connector: Allows you to connect a power cable or optional accessories such as a USB/data cable.
- Memory card port: Allows you to install a microSD or microSDHC card.
- Volume keys: From the Home screen, press to adjust volume. During calls or music playback, press to adjust volume. Press to mute the ringtone of an incoming call. Press and hold to send an incoming call directly to voicemail.
- Earphone jack: Allows you to connect a hands-free headset so you can listen to music.
- Camera Lens: Used to take pictures and shoot videos.
- External Speaker: Allows you to hear music
You can get download the Samsung S390G Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here