Here is Samsung NX1 manual for your instruction guide. It comes in PDF has content about How the aperture setting, shutter speed, & ISO sensitivity control exposure, Bounce Photography, Using the EVF button, Using the EVF button, Customizing ISO settings, Setting wireless sync for internal or external flash, Trimming a video during playback, Controlling the camera remotely with a smart phone, Using the Auto Backup feature and many more. In specs or feature information you will find about display, CPU, RAM, OS, price, and etc.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 28.2 MP Effective Pixel
- 30.7 MP Total Pixel
- Super AMOLED w/Touch Screen main LCD Screen
- BSI CMOS Image Sensor
- 16-50mm S Lens
- Samsung NX Mount
- ±5 EV (1/3EV step)
- Auto, 100 - 25600 (1EV or 1/3EV step) (EXT.51200)
- Supersonic Drive
- external memory up to 64 GB
- Price : $2,799.99
In this Samsung NX1 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Concepts in Photography
- My Camera
- Shooting Functions
- Connecting & Transferring
- Camera settings menu
When the focus lock function is assigned to [a] (Example)
- Set the focus frame and half-press [Shutter] to achieve the focus.
- Press [a] to lock the focus.
- Make changes to the composition after the focus is locked.
- Half-press [Shutter] to measure the exposure, and then press [Shutter] to take a photo.
Viewing files on a TV
- In Shooting or Playback mode, press [menu] -> Setting -> HDMI Output -> an option. (p. 193)
- Turn off your camera and TV.
- Connect your camera to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Turn on your TV and select the HDMI source.
- Turn on the camera.
Installing the program for Auto Backup on your PC
- In Shooting or Playback mode, press [menu] -> Setting -> USB Connection -> Mass Storage. (p. 194)
- Connect the camera to the PC with the USB cable.
- Turn on the i-Launcher program, and then select PC Auto Backup. The Auto Backup program is installed on the PC. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- Remove the USB cable.
You can get download the Samsung NX1 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.