Samsung just introduce to you about their new galaxy tab also with its user manuar Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 manual pdf. You can also see the specs and price information of this Tablet here. You will get information in manual PDF that can be downloaded here such as Assemble Your Device, Notification Panel, Google Applications, Video Player, Airplane Mode, Mobile Hotspot, Applications Settings, Accessibility, Battery and many things.
As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 8.0 inch TFT display
- 16 GB of internal memory
- 128 GB for additional memory card
- Android 5.1.1 operating system
- 1.5 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Qualcomm MSM 8916 Quad-Core (1.2GHz) Processor speed
- Bluetooth v4.1
- 2G CDMA,3G CDMA,4G LTE Frequencies Network
- 5 MP Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP Front Camera Resolution
- 5,000mAh Capacity of Battery
- Price : Contact Carrier by US Cellular
In this Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started
- Know Your Device
- Front camera : Take pictures and record videos of yourself.
- Back : Return to the previous screen, or to close a dialog box, menu, or keyboard.
- Home key : Return to the Home screen.
- Recent : Display recent apps or touch and hold for Multi window.
- USB charger/Accessory port : Connect the Charger/USB cable (included), and other optional accessories (not included).
- Rear camera : Take pictures and record videos.
- SIM card slot : Holds the SIM card for cellular service.
- Memory card slot : Install an optional memory card (not included) for storage of files.
- Microphone : Records audio and detects voice commands.
- Volume key : Press to adjust the volume of your device’s sounds.
- Power key : Press and hold to turn the device on or of, restart it, or for quick access to Airplane mode. Press to lock or wake up the screen.
- Speaker : Plays music and other sounds.
- Headset jack : Connect an optional headset (not included).
Access the Video Player
- From a Home screen, tap Apps > Video.
- Swipe through the videos stored on your device. After a few seconds, each video thumbnail begins playing a preview of the clip.
- Tap a video to view it.
Categories of Settings
Settings are grouped into four categories.
- Connections : Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot and Tethering, Mobile networks, and other connections.
- Device : Display, Sounds and notifications, Applications, and other device settings.
- Personal : Accounts, Lock screen and security, Wallpaper, and other personal settings.
- System : Language and input, Date and time, Battery, Storage, and other system settings.
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Samsung Galaxy Tab E 8.0
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here.