Samsung Galaxy Spica Manual & Spec
Samsung Galaxy Spica is also called as Samsung GT-I5700. It is perfomed with 3.20 inches TFT Capacitive Touchscreen Display with 262 144 colors and 320 x 480 pixels Resolution. It is powered with 800 MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM System memory, 183 MB Internal Memory and microSD, microSDHC up to 32 Gb For External Memory. This smart phone is also equipped with 3.2 megapixels main camera with autofocus and 352x288 (CIF) (15 fps) Camcorder. For another specifications are Android (1.5) operating system, Candybar Smart phone, 115 x 57 x 12.9 mm dimensions, 117 g weight, 1500 mAh Capacity Battery, GPS Satellite system, Bluetooth, wifi and usb with connector microUSB and featured such as Mass storage device, Computer sync & OTA sync.
You can get Galaxy Spica Manual download here. The instruction content that contains of 182 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- introducing your phone : Unpack, Device layout, Keys and Icons.
- getting started with your phone : Assemble and prepare your mobile phone, Turn your device on and off, Use the touch screen, Get to know the Home screen, Access applications, Customize your device, Enter text, Download applications from Android Market, Download files from the web, Synchronize data and Manage your wireless account.
- personal productivity : Contacts and Calendar.
- web : Browser, Google Search, Google Maps™ and Shop.
- tools : Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Alarm Clock and Calculator.
- settings : Wireless controls, Call settings, Sound & display, Data synchronization, Security & location, Applications, SD card & phone storage, Date & time, Locale & text and About phone.
- safety and usage information : Safety warnings, Safety precautions, Important usage information, Radio frequency safety and Owner’s Record.
You can get download the Galaxy Spica Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here