Here is Samsung Galaxy S III, a mobile phone that you wait. Samsung Mobile will release Samsung Galaxy S III at the end of this month and also. Samsung Galaxy S III is also popular with Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung i9300. It was announced on Mei 2012 and will be released on May 29th 2012 and also has released samsung galaxy s III manual . Samsung Galaxy S3 specs will be mention here. It has a design of display such as 4.80 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen with features such as Capacitive, Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Scratch-resistant glass & 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 5.38 x 2.78 x 0.34 inches dimensions and also 4.69 oz or 133 g of weight. Galaxy S III network is GSM frequencies and has data network such as HSDPA+ (4G) 21.1 Mbit/s, HSUPA 5.76 Mbit/s, UMTS, EDGE & GPRS. It is powered with Exynos 4412 Cortex A9 Quad core 1400 MHz processor, ARM Mali-400/MP4 Graphics processor, 1024 MB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and also microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC up to 64 GB. Its Camera in this smartphone is 8 megapixels for back or main camera with featured such as Led flash, F2.6, Back-illuminated sensor (BSI), CMOS image sensor, Auto focus, Video stabilizer, Face detection, Exposure control, White balance, ISO control, Multi shot, Geo tagging, Panorama, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), 1920x1080 (1080p HD) (30 fps) that can be use for video calling and front camera. This battery has capacity 2100 mAh but still don't know about the usage time. This smart phone is also equipped with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, HDMI and A-GPS and also running on Android (4.0.4) TouchWiz UX UI operating system.
Samsung Galaxy S III Manual comes with pdf files format. You can find S3 user manual pdf here, if you want to get the manual user guide because in some area, sony did not include you the manual book in a box. This pdf can be read online in your phone with note that your phone has installed pdf reader. Also you can download it in your computer and read it. The instruction content that contains of 181 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Assembling : Unpack, Device layout, Keys, Insert the SIM or USIM card and the battery, Charge the battery and Insert a memory card.
- Getting started : Turn on or off your device, Use the touch screen, Use motions, Lock or unlock the touch screen and the keys, Get to know the Home screen, Access applications, Launch multiple applications, Customise your device and Enter text.
- Communication : Calling, Messages, Google Mail, Email, Talk, ChatON, Messenger and Google+.
- Entertainment : Camera, Video Player, Gallery, Music player, Music Hub and FM Radio.
- Personal information : Contacts, S Planner, S Memo and Voice recorder.
- Web and GPS-based services : Internet, Flipboard, Game Hub, Latitude, Maps, More Services, Navigation, Places, Play Books, Play Movies, Play Store, Samsung Apps, S Suggest, YouTube and Video Hub.
- Connectivity : USB connections, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AllShare Play, Mobile network sharing, Bluetooth, GPS and VPN connections.
- Tools : Calculator, Clock, Downloads, Dropbox, My files, NFC, Search, SIM Toolkit and S Voice.
- Settings : Access the setting options, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data usage, More settings, Sound, Display, Wallpaper, LED indicator, Motion, Power saving, Storage, Battery, Application manager, Accounts and sync, Location services, Security, Language and input, Back up and reset, Dock, Date and time, Accessibility, Developer options and About device.
- Safety information
Here is an overview for your mobile phone for your first point of manual for getting know about your phone.
- Service light
- Volume key
- Home key
- Option key
- Multifunction jack
- Front camera lens
- Proximity/Light sensor
- Touch screen
- Back key
- GPS antenna2
- Power/Reset/Lock key
- Rear camera lens
- Headset jack
- Back cover
- Main antenna
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy S III Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here