Here is Samsung Galaxy Note 5 manual download with other inormation such as specification, price some guide that there is in the pdf. You will get this smartphone information about how to operate it in manual PDF that can be downloaded here. It is such as about Get Support from Sprint Zone, Phone Settings Menu, Customize the Home Screen, Configure Visual Voicemail Settings, Switching Between Gmail Accounts, NASCAR Mobile, Your Phone’s SIM Card for International GSM Roaming, Default Messaging App Settings, Dexterity and Interaction Settings and many things.
As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 5.7 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display
- 32 GB of internal memory
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop operating system
- 4GB RAM
- Octa-Core 2.1GHz, 1.5GHz Processor speed
- S Pen Support
- Bluetooth v4.2
- 4G LTE Frequencies Network
- 16 MP Rear Camera Resolution with mage stabilization Fast Motion, Slow Motion, Video Collage and 8x Digital Optical Zoom
- 5 MP Front Camera Resolution
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Video Recording Resolution
- 3000mAh Capacity of Battery
- Price : Contact Carrier by Sprint
In this Samsung Galaxy Note 5 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started
- Basic Operation
- Your Phone Interface
- Phone App
- Messaging and Internet
- Camera and Video
- Useful Apps and Features
- Global Services
- For Assistance
Back Up All Data Prior to Update
To back up your Gmail information:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Google > [your account].
- Tap ON/OFF to enable backup of each item.
- Tap More > Sync now to sync your Google Account information.
To back up your Exchange Mail information:
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > Accounts > Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Tap ON/OFF to enable backup of each option (Calendar, Contacts, Email, Tasks).
- Tap More > Sync now to sync your Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync information.
To back up your Google apps:
- Your Google app purchases are saved remotely and can be re-installed after the update is applied.
- From home, tap Apps > Play Store
- Tap Menu > Myapps > ALL tab.
- Scroll through the list of previously downloaded Google apps and choose those you wish to reinstall.
- Follow the prompts.
Update Your Phone’s Software
- Once you have backed up all your data, use the Update now option to update your phone’s software.
- From home, tap Apps > Settings > System Update > Update now
- Your phone automatically downloads and installs any available updates. You may be required to power your phone off and back on to complete the software upgrade.
- Locate the System Update Available icon on the notification panel.
- Slide the status bar down.
- Tap System Update Available icon to open the System Updates screen.
- Tap Download and follow the prompts. The downloading icon appears within the status bar to indicate the phone is downloading the necessary files.
- Follow the prompts to install the update and restart your phone
You can get download the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Samsung Galaxy Note 5
You can view first before get the pdf
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Manual
Get your pdf here
Galaxy Note 5 Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here.