Nokia C3-01 manual user guide is the product that we will give you the information now, but first of all we will provide you about Nokia C3-01 specs. we get the information about specifications of this mobile phone from Nokia website. Nokia C3-01 is perfomed with 2.4 inches Resistive Touchscreen Display With LCD transmissive and 240 x 320 pixels resolution. It is powered with 1000 MHz processor, 128 MB SDRAM system memory, 140 MB Internal storage and microSD or microSDHC up to 32 GB. This mobile phone is also equipped with 5 megapixels back or main camera with LED flash, 4x digital zoom and VGA 640x480 (30 fps) camcorder. For another specifications are Nokia operating system, 4.37 x 1.87 x 0.43 inches dimensions, 3.5 ounces weight, 1050 mAh capacity battery, Bluetooth, wifi, 3.5 mm AV connector and micro usb.
Talking about the instruction guide is one of the way for how to know anything about the mobile phone.we provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content that contains of 116 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Safety : Battery removing.
- Find help : In-device help, Accessibility solutions, Support, Update device software and applications using your device, Update device software using your PC, Settings, Access codes, Prolong battery life and Increase available memory.
- Get started : Insert the SIM card and battery, Insert the memory card, Remove the memory card, Charge the battery, Keys and parts, Switch the device on, Lock the keys and touch screen, Home screen, Access the menu, Touch screen actions, Change the ringing tone, Ovi by Nokia and About Ovi Store.
- Your device : Device setup, Settings wizard, Transfer content for the first time, Display indicators, Contacts bar, Antenna locations, Offline profile, Shortcuts, Volume and loudspeaker control, Sensor settings and display rotation, Remote lock
- Headset and Attach a wrist strap.
- Make calls : Calls, During a call, Voice mailbox, Answer or reject a call, Make a conference call, Speed dial a phone number, Call waiting
- Voice dialing and Log.
- Write text : Virtual keyboard, Handwriting, Enter text with the virtual keypad and Touch input settings.
- Contacts : Save phone numbers and mail addresses, Manage names and numbers, Assign default numbers and addresses, Ringing tones, images, and call text for contacts, Copy contacts and SIM services.
- Messaging : Messaging main view, Write and send messages, Messaging inbox, Set up your e-mail, E-mail service, Mailbox, Mail for Exchange, View messages on a SIM card, Service commands and Messaging settings.
- Customize your device : Change the look of your device and Profiles.
- Music folder : Music player, Ovi Music, Nokia Podcasting and Radio.
- Camera : Activate the camera, Image capture and Video recording.
- Gallery : View and organize files, View images and videos and also Organize images and video.
- Share online : About Share online, Subscribe to services, Manage your accounts, Create a post and Post files from Gallery.
- Nokia Video Center : View and download video clips, Video feeds, My videos, Transfer videos from your PC and Video center settings.
- Web browser : Browse the web, Add a bookmark abd Subscribe to a web feed.
- Positioning (GPS) : About GPS, About assisted GPS (A-GPS), Hold your device correctly, Tips on creating a GPS connection, Position requests, Landmarks, GPS data and Positioning settings.
- Maps : Maps overview, View your location and the map, Map view, Change the look of the map, Download and update maps, About positioning methods, Find a location, View location details, Save or view a place or route, Send a place to a friend, Check in, Synchronize your Favorites, Get voice guidance, Use the compass, Drive to your destination, Navigation view, Get traffic and safety information, Walk to your destination and Plan a route.
- Connectivity : Data connections and access points, Network settings, Wi-Fi connection, Access points, Close a network connection, Synchronization, Bluetooth connectivity, Transfer data using a USB cable, PC connections and Administrative settings.
- Search : About Search and Start a search.
- Other applications : Clock, Calendar, File manager, Application manager, RealPlayer, Recorder, Write a note, Make a calculation, Converter and Dictionary.
- Settings : Phone settings and Call settings.
- Product and safety information
And for the overview of Nokia C3-01 for knowing about part of the Cellphone. Here it is below on the picture.
- Wrist strap hole
- Nokia AV connector (3.5 mm)
- Micro USB connector
- Volume/Zoom key
- Lock key
- Touch screen
- Call key
- Menu key
- End/power key
- Camera lens
- Charger connector
You can get download the Nokia C3-01 Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here