If you are the owner of This Droid Mini, you can find Motorola Droid Mini manual here. For your information, It comes in PDF. It has content about device layout, Wireless Charging, Redecorate your home, Motorola Connect, Customize your smartphone, Accessibility shortcut, Share contacts, Safe surfing, Quickoffice, Use airplane mode, reset your smartphone, Crash recovery and many more. In specs or feature information you will find about display, CPU, RAM, OS, price, and etc.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 4.3 inch touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system
- Dual core, 1700 MHz Processor
- 400 MHz GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Storage
- 10 megapixels Rear Camera with LED, Autofocus etc
- 2 megapixels front camera
- 2000 mAh capacity battery
- Bluetooth 4
- Price : $349.99
In this Motorola Droid Mini guide you can find table content such as below this.
- At a glance
- Home screen & apps
- Control & customize
- Photos & videos
- Play Music
- Play Books
- Locate & navigate
- Connect & transfer
- Want more?
- Safety, Regulatory & Legal
Text entry settings & dictionary
Choose your keyboard style and edit the dictionary of words your smartphone suggests:
- Find it: Tap Apps > Settings > Language & input
- To choose your display keyboard, tap Default. To allow voice entry from the keyboard, tap Google voice typing.
- To change the preferences for your keyboard, tap Setting. You can change the language, automatic punctuation, and more.
- To add or edit the words that your smartphone suggests and recognizes, tap Personal dictionary.
Share your data connection
Your computer can access the internet through your smartphone’s mobile network—you just need a USB cable.
Tip: To share a Wi-Fi connection, see “Wi-Fi hotspot” on page 52.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable. If your computer is running something older than Microsoft Windows 7 or Apple Macintosh OSX, it might require special configuration.
- On your smartphone, tap Apps > Settings, then make sure the Wi-Fi switch is set to Setting.
- In Settings, tap Tethering & Mobile Hotspot, then check USB tethering to start the connection. To stop the connection, uncheck USB tethering, then disconnect your smartphone from your computer.
Old phone to new phone
Moving your photos, music, text & call history, contacts and more from your old Android smartphone is quick and painless.
- On your old Android smartphone, download the Motorola Migrate app on Google Play to get started.
- Start the Migrate app (tap Apps > Migrate) on both smartphones.
- Tap Next on your new smartphone and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can get download the Motorola Droid Mini Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.