Here it is LG Stylo 3 Plus manual, specs and also price information with T-Mobile carrier. Stylo 3 Plus is design with a 5.7 inch big screen with intense clarity. You will have advanced security with fingerprint sensor for rear key. This smartphone that design with a premium finish can be fast in charging capability with Quick Charge 2.0 and also equipped with stylus Pen with Pen Pop There are so much feature that you can explore by reading user guide that you can download in link below. This PDF manual have 158 page that contain how to use all features or other thing about LG Stylo 3 Plus.
Specification For LG Stylo 3 Plus
- Display : 5.7" Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) display.
- Dimensions and Weight : 6.13" (H) x 3.14" (W) x 0.29" (D), 5.29 oz.
- CPU Speed : Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 MSM8940 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- ROM : 32 GB
- RAM : 2 GB
- Extended memory : microSD™ up to 2TB
- Main Camera : 13 MP with features such as Up to 4160 x 3120 pixels, Access social platforms instantly after taking pictures and videos, Burst and Panorama, Hold the shutter button to take multiple shots, Multiple Shutter Options, Up to 4x Digital Zoom, Switch Between Rear and Front Cameras with a Finger Swipe.
- Front Camera : 5 MP, with Up to 2560 x 1920 pixels, Auto Shot, Gesture Shot, Selfie Light, Gesture Interval Shot and Image Editor.
- Battery and Charging Speed : 3080 mAh
- Feature spesial : Pen Pop UX, 4G LTE Connectivity
- Price : contact T-Mobile
In this LG Stylo 3 Plus guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Custom-designed Features
- Basic Functions
- Useful Apps
- Phone Settings
- For Your Safety
- LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Precautions for fingerprint recognition
Fingerprint recognition accuracy may decrease due to a number of reasons. To maximize the recognition accuracy, check the following before using the device.
- The device’s Power/Lock key has a fingerprint sensor. Ensure that the Power/Lock key is not damaged by a metallic object, such as coin or key.
- When water, dust or other foreign substance is on the Power/Lock key or your finger, the fingerprint registration or recognition may not work. Clean and dry your finger before using the fingerprint sensor.
- A fingerprint may not be recognized properly if the surface of your finger has a scar or is not smooth due to being soaked in water.
- If you bend your finger or use the fingertip only, your fingerprint may not be recognized. Make sure that your finger covers the entire surface of the Power/Lock key.
- Scan only one finger for each registration. Scanning more than one finger may affect fingerprint registration and recognition.
- The device may generate static electricity if the surrounding air is dry. If the surrounding air is dry, avoid scanning fingerprints, or touch a metallic object, such as coin or key, to remove static electricity before scanning fingerprints.
Sending files to a computer
You can quickly send large files to your computer.
- Install LG Bridge on your computer.
- Start LG Bridge on the computer, then sign in using your LG account.
- Tap o > Settings > Networks > Share & connect > LG AirDrive, then sign in using your LG account.
- Select a computer on the sharing list from the Gallery, File Manager, and Music apps.
Customizing the camera options
You can customize a variety of camera options to suit your preferences.
- Photo : size Select the aspect ratio and size for photos.
- Video resolution : Select the resolution and size for videos.
- HDR : Obtain photos in vivid colors and get compensated effects even when they are taken against the light. These functions are provided by the high dynamic range (HDR) technology equipped in the camera.
- Timer : Set the timer to automatically take photos after a specified period of time.
- Cheese shutter : Take photos with voice commands.
- Steady recording : Minimize motion blur while recording a video.
- Tag locations : Save the image with GPS location data.
- Grid : Display guide grids to so that you can take photos or record videos based on the horizontal and vertical reference lines.
- Storage : Select if you want to store the pictures and videos in the Internal storage or SD card. (Available when the memory card is inserted.)
- Simple view : Hide all menus from the camera screen.
- Help : Provide help information for each camera menu.
Additional options on the front camera
- Selfie shot : Customize the selfie shot settings. - Gesture shot: Take a photo using the Gesture shot feature.
- Auto shot : Take a photo when the camera detects a face.
- Gesture view : Choose whether to use Gesture view to view the taken photo immediately after taking a photo.
- Save as flipped : Save as flipped images after taking selfies.