LG Optimus G specs and price will be provided to you for your information in choosing what phone will you buy that will be cost here. We also do not forget to tell you about LG Optimus G or E970 manual as your guide ebook. It has fast speed of 4G LTE NETWORK with powerfull processor. LG Optimus G has display with 4.70 inches IPS LCD Touchscreen that has features such as as Capacitive, Multi-touch, Light sensor, Proximity sensor and 768 x 1280 pixels resolution. Look at this display spec, it is a one of the biggest smartphone of LG Vendor. This Smart phone is powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 chip with Quad core 1500 MHz Krait processor, Adreno 320 GPU, a very big RAM 2048 MB RAM and 32 GB for internal storage. With that internal storage, i guest you do not need an external storage. This smart phone is also buried with 13 megapixels and 1.3 megapixels for second camera that has features like LED flash, Auto focus, Face detection, Smile detection, Exposure compensation, ISO control, White balance presets, Burst mode, Digital zoom, Geo tagging, Panorama, Scenes, Effects, Voice activation and 1920x1080 (1080p HD) camcorder.
LG Optimus G is design with 5.19 x 2.71 x 0.33 inches dimensions and 5.11 oz weight. It is running on Android (4.0.4) Ice Cream sandwich operating system. Its all off very high hardware is very complete if it is support with the high battery, of course Lg buried this smart phone with 2100 mAh that can talk about Up to 10 hours and stanby Up to 13.5 days. For copying some file or syng your file with your other device, you can use with such as bluetooth 4.0, wifi, USB 2.0 that can be used for Mass storage device, usb host & charging and also HDMI with microUSB that can use for NFC, DLNA, MHL, Computer sync & OTA sync. To get this smart phone, This LG Optimus G price is around $199 by contract with some mobile carrier.
Get to know your phone
- Proximity Sensor : Senses proximity toward other objects, such as your head during a call, so that you do not accidentally activate unwanted features.
- Quick Keys : Gives you quick access to your most used applications, To add an icon, drag and drop it in the bar and To remove an icon, touch and hold it and remove it from the bar.
- Back Key : Returns to the previous screen and Closes pop-up menus and dialog boxes.
- Home Key : Returns to the Home screen from any screen.
- Front Camera Lens : Use to take a picture of yourself or to video chat on supported applications.
- Power/Lock Key : Powers your phone on/ off by pressing and holding the key and Turns your screen on and off and locks it.
- Menu Key : Displays available options for the current screen or application and Touch and hold to search within the current application (not available for all applications).
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- Volume Keys : Allows you to adjust the ringer and media volumes, or to adjust the in-call volume during a call, Press and hold the Volume Down Key to switch to the silent mode and Press and hold both Volume Keys at the same time to use the QuickMemo feature.
- micro SIM & microSD card Access Panel
- Power/Lock Key
- Charger/Accessory Port
- Back Camera Lens
- LED Flash
You can get information about summary & Download of user manual here
Here you can download other product for this phone