We are going to a new smart phone from LG, LG Optimus F6 manual with its specs, price, and some information of setting. You can get this phone with T-mobile Carrier. And ofcourse, this user manual can be found in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Phone overview, Accessing notifi cations, Entering special characters, Enabling Wi-Fi Direct to share through SmartShare, Adjusting the in-call volume, Searching for a contact, Getting to know the viewfinder, Adjusting the volume when viewing a video, Using VuTalk, To check the phone-to-PC connection and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- Qualcomm MSM8930 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS Bands I/II/IV/V, LTE Cat 3
- GPRS Class 12, UMTS (W-CDMA), EDGE, HSDPA data transmission
- T-Mobile 4G LTE Network
- 4.5" qHD IPS Touch screen
- 2,460 mAh battery
- 4 GB e-MMC
- up to a 32 GB memory card
- 5 MP BSI Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera for Video Chat
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system
- Price : -
In this LG Optimus F6 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- SERVICE ACTIVATION
- Important notice
- Getting to know your phone
- Your Home screen
- Google account setup
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- LG Unique Functions
- The Web
- LG On-Screen Phone
- Phone software update
- For Your Safety
Using Hard Reset (Factory Reset)
If your phone needs to be restored to its original condition, use a Hard Reset to initialize your phone
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock Key + Volume Down Key .
- Release the keys when the FACTORY HARD RESET screen appears.
- Press the Power/Lock Key to continue or press any other key to cancel.
- Press the Power/Lock Key again to confirm. Your phone will be restored to its factory settings. To cancel, press any other key.
Using Safe Mode
To recover your phone when malfunctioning.
- Turn off your phone and reboot. When you see the T-Mobile animation press and hold the Volume Down Key until the phone reboots. Your main screen will then be displayed with the words “Safe mode” in the lower left corner.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key and tap System settings > Apps.
- Tap one of the available tabs at the top of the screen and select the application you wish to uninstall.
- Tap Uninstall and OK to confirm.
- After uninstalling the application, turn off and reboot your phone.
Connecting Your Phone to a Computer via USB
- Use the USB cable that was provided with your phone to connect the phone to a USB port on your computer. You’ll receive a notifi cation that the USB is connected and can see USB connection type pop-up.
- Tap Media sync (MTP) to confirm that you want to transfer files between your phone’s microSD card and the computer.
When the phone is connected as USB storage, you receive a notification. Your phone’s microSD card is installed as a drive on your computer. You can now copy files to and from the microSD card.
You can get download the LG Optimus F6 Manual PDF, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view LG Optimus F6 before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here