If you are the owner of LG G Vista VS880, you will need this LG G Vista manual. You can see the specs and price information. Also some tip from the PDF. This instruction guide has content about Optimizing Battery Life, Searching Your Phone and the Web, SmartShare, Managing Multiple Calls, Voice Mail, File Manager, Managing Notifications, Gallery, QuickRemote, Safety Information and many more.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 5.7 inch HD IPS Touchscreen Display
- 1280 x 720 pixels Resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- External memory up to 64 GB
- CDMA PCS 1.9 GHz, CDMA 800 MHz, LTE Bands 4/13 Frequencies
- 8 MP Laser Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 1.3 Megapixel Front-Facing Camera
- 3,200 mAh Capacity Battery
- Price : $399.99
In this LG G Vista guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Important Customer Information
- Table of Contents
- The Basics
- Connecting to Networks and Devices
- LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT
Rearranging the Applications screen icons
You can rearrange the order of the icons on the Applications screen to provide more convenient access to the apps you use the most.
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar), then tap the Apps tab, if necessary.
- Tap the Menu icon (at the upper-right corner of the screen), tap Edit/Uninstall apps. The Menu icon changes to a checkmark .
- Touch and hold the app icon you want to move, drag it to its new position, then lift your finger. The remaining icons shift to the right. If you drag the app icon onto another app icon, it creates a folder with both of the apps in it.
- Tap the Checkmark icon (at the upper-right corner of the screen) to save and exit.
Checking app information
To view an app’s detail information from the Applications screen:
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon (in the QuickTap bar).
- Tap the Apps tab (if necessary), then tap the Menu icon (at the
- upper-right corner of the screen), then tap Edit/Uninstall apps.
- Tap any of the app icons to display an information dialog box, then tap OK to close it.
- Tap the Back Key (in the Touch Keys bar) to return to the Applications screen.
You can get download the LG G Vista Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.