We are still talking about Kyocera Smartphone instruction guide, Kyocera Hydro Elite manual in pdf file that we certain you with specs information, price and other product support. You will find the guide in pdf file that you can download here which have content about Smart Sonic Capability, Configure Visual Voicemail Settings, Backup Assistant Plus, Google Play Store App, Back Up Your Downloaded Music Files, Adjust Chrome Settings, Camera and Camcorder Settings, Synchronize Calendars with Your Phone, Send and Receive Information Using Bluetooth, Tethering & 4G Mobile Hotspot Settings, Set Up SIM Card Lock and many things that you can find in this pdf user guide.
Anyhow, As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 4.3 inches HD touchscreen
- QUALCOMM Snapdrago MSM8960 @ dual-core 1.5GH processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal Memory
- 8 MP camera with digital zoom, LED flash, auto-focus; includes panoramic, HDR, multi-shot, and smile-shutter modes.
- 1.3MP front-facing camera for video chat and self-portraits
- Shoot video in 1080p HDs
- Eco Mode
- MagniFont Mode
- CDMA 1x EVDO rev. A 1x Advanced
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- 2100 mAh battery
- Waterproof protection from blowing rain (IPX5) and immersion in up to 3.28 feet (1 meter) of water for up to 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Price : $49.99 contract with Verizon Mobile
In this Kyocera Hydro Elite guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Get Started
- Phone Basics
- Phone Calls
- Accounts and Messaging
- Apps and Entertainment
- Web and Data
- Camera and Camcorder
- Tools and Calendar
- Copyright & Trademarks
Use Face Unlock
- Tap Face Unlock.
- Read the message displayed and tap Set it up.
- Read the message displayed and tap Continue.
- Using the front-facing camera, adjust the phone so that your face fits in the area outlined with dots on the screen.
- The message “Face captured.” appears when the Face Unlock set up was successful. Tap Continue.
- You will be prompted to set up a backup lock. Select Pattern or PIN and set it up. See Use a Screen Unlock Pattern on page 196 or Use a Screen Unlock PIN on page 196.
- To unlock, turn on the phone and look at the front-facing camera so that it recognizes you. If it fails to recognize you, a backup lock screen appears. Enter a pattern or PIN to unlock.
Use a Screen Unlock Pattern
- Tap Pattern.
- Read the information and study the example pattern on the screen, and then tap Next.
- Draw the screen unlock pattern by connecting at least four dots in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal direction. Lift your finger from the screen when finished.
- The phone records the pattern. Tap Continue.
- When prompted, draw the screen unlock pattern again, and then tap Confirm
You can encrypt and decrypt your phone’s internal storage. Also, you can choose to enable or disable the encryption of your phone and the SD card installed in your phone. For both encryption and decryption, you need to enter a PIN or password for the screen lock. To set up a PIN or password, see Screen Lock on page 195.
- Charge the battery first.
- With your phone connected to the power source, tap Home> Tools or Apps > Settings > Security > Encrypt data.
- ap Internal storage to encrypt your Contacts, Calendar, Email, settings values, personal data, etc., or tap Phone & SD card to encrypt data stored in the SD card as well.
- Read the message and tap Next.
- Enter a PIN or password and tap Next.
- Read the message and tap Encrypt.
You can get download the Kyocera Hydro Elite Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View Kyocera Hydro Elite
You can view Kyocera Hydro Elite before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here