We want to share you about LED Projector InFocus IN1142 manual download with its specs and also price for this projector. This usr guide that comes in PDF has content about the name of part, what's button on Remote control, what's inside a box, how to turn on projector, manage image height, connect to your computer or Ipad/ iPhone, how to solve the problem that you face with this device and many more.
Here is some overview of specification of your device that also can be seen in the original site.
- 16 x 10 Native Aspect Ratio
- 1280 x 800 pixel Resolution
- 700/700 Lumens (Eco/High)
- 10000 Contrast
- 30000 Lamp Hours
- HDMI 1.3 with audio and MHL 1.2 Connections
- 50 Image Offset
- 1.4~1.4 Throw Ratio
- Price : $399.99
In this InFocus IN1142 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Product Overview
- Accessory overview
- Power on/ off
- Adjust Projected Image Height
- Adjust The Projected Image
- Connect Input Source- HDMI
- Mount the projector
- How to use the menu
- Using the main menu
Power on/ off
- Connect the power cord to the DC input jack on the rear of the projector.
- Insert the plug at the other end of the power cord into a power outlet. The status LED lights red in standby mode.
- Press the Power button to turn the projector on or off. The status LED turns green when the projector is turned on.
No image appears on-screen
- Ensure the power cord is correctly and securely connected.
- Ensure the pins of connectors are not crooked or broken.
- Make sure the projector is switched on.
Image is out of focus
- Adjust the Focus Dial.
- Make sure the projection screen is between the required distance 0.9 to 2.4 meters (2ft 11in to 7ft 10in) from the projector. See page 5.
You can get download the InFocus IN1142 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.