HTC One E8 manual is available here. By the way, this smartphone has been launched in june 2014. Some review of this manual PDF has content about Restore Your Backup From Your Online Storage to Your New Phone, Wake Up Phone Using Motion Launch, Prepend a Number From Call History, Manage Your Contact Groups, Change the Email Account Settings, Share Media on DLNA Devices, Schedule When to Turn Data Connection Off, Share Internet Connection via USB Tethering, Change the Video Playback Speed, Update the Operating System, Power Settings and many more. In specs or feature information you will find about display, CPU, RAM, OS, price, and etc.
Here is some overview of specification of your Camcorder that also can be seen in the original site.
- 5 inch Power Settings Touchscreen Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1080 x 1920 Quad HD pixel resolution
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Operating System
- Qualcomm MSM8975AC Snapdragon 801 with 2.5 GHz quad-core Krait 400 Processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB
- 13 MP Rear camera with LED flash, Auto focus, etc
- 5 MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 2600 mAh capacity Battery
- Price : $499.99 or contract with Sprint
In this HTC One E8 guide you can find table content such as below this.
- Important Information
- Get Started
- Phone Basics
- Phone Calls
- Accounts and Messaging
- Apps and Entertainment
- Web and Data
- Camera and Video
- Tools and Calendar
- Sprint Worldwide Wireless Service
- Proprietary Notices
Restore Your Backup From Your Online Storage to Your New Phone
If you used HTC Backup before, you can restore your backup to your new HTC phone when you turn the phone on for the first time or after a factory reset.
- When you're asked whether you have a Google Account, sign in to your account.
- Use your mobile data or Wi-Fi connection to connect your phone to the Internet. If you used your Google login credentials as your HTC Account and your backup is in Google Drive, touch Sign in with Google. If not, touch Remind me later, go to the Transfer or restore screen, and select Restore from HTC Backup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to restore your backup and to continue setting up your phone.
- Slide open the Notifications panel to check if there's any notification to finish setting up your phone.
Set Child-Accessible Apps in Kid Mode
When in Kid Mode, you can choose which apps on your phone your child will have access to.
- On the Zoodles main screen, touch Parent Dashboard. You can also go to Parent Dashboard from Settings > Security > Kid Mode.
- Confirm your action with your child lock setting (either by drawing the letter Z on the screen or by entering your birth year).
- Under Basic Features, touch Apps. You’ll see a list of apps installed on your phone.
- If you’ve set up two or more child accounts, select the child you’re giving access to the apps.
- Touch the check option beside the app that you want your child to have access to in Zoodles, and then touch Save.
Set Your Network Options
- With two fingers, swipe down from the status bar, and then touch Setting.
- Under Wireless & networks, touch Mobile data > Network mode.
- Select LTE /CDMA or Automatic. The phone will scan for the best available Sprint network and will automatically connect to it.
You can get download the HTC One E8 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Read this pdf live in this link
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, PC suite, etc here.