HTC One A9 manual PDF can be found here. This smartphone has so many Features such as charge 40% faster with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology, Dolby audio, download films, music and images 2x faster and etc that you can ind in specs information below. and absolutely you can download the user guide here that content such as Get Support from Fingerprint sensor, Slots with card trays, Transferring iPhone content through iCloud, Ways of adding content on HTC BlinkFeed, Zoe camera, Trimming a video, Using HTC One A9 as a Wi-Fi hotspot, Using HTC BoomSound with headphones, Navigating HTC One A9 with TalkBack and many things.
As we have informed you, we will give you some information about its feature of specification below this.
- 5.0 inch, Full HD 1080p, Corning Gorilla Glass display
- 32 GB of internal memory
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system
- 3GB RAM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Octa-core 64-bit, 4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz Processor speed
- Dolby Audio with Hi-Res Audio
- Bluetooth v4.1
- 4G LTE Frequencies Network
- 13 MP Rear Camera Resolution with sapphire cover lens, auto-focus , BSI sensor, OIS, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera Resolution with HTC UltraPixel, fixed focus, ƒ/2.0, 1080p video recording
- 2150mAh Capacity of Battery
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Motion G sensor, Compass sensor, Gyro sensor, Magnetic sensor, Sensor Hub, Fingerprint sensor
- 143g weight
- 145.75 x 70.8. x 7.26 mm size
- Price : $499.00
In this HTC One A9 guide you can find table content such as we provide below.
- Features you'll enjoy
- Phone setup and transfer
- Your first week with your new phone
- HTC BlinkFeed
- Photo Editor
- Phone calls
- Power and storage management
- Sync, backup, and reset
- Calendar and Email
- Google Search and apps
- Other apps
- Internet connections
- Wireless sharing
- Settings and security
- Trademarks and copyrights
Setting up Smart Lock
- Set up your phone to detect your face or another trusted device before you can unlock the screen.
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings> Security.
- Tap Screen lock, and then select and set up a screen lock. This will be your backup screen lock method.
- On the Security screen, tap Smart Lock.
- Confirm your screen lock.
- Choose what you want your phone to detect before it unlocks.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Tap Lock phone after, and then specify the idle time before the screen is locked.
- To help make Smart Lock more reliable and more secure, you can train HTC One A9 to recognize your face in different situations, such as when you're wearing glasses or sporting a beard.
Tap Smart Lock, confirm your screen lock, then tap Trusted face> Improve face matching. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Find and download pre-made themes that make it easy for you to personalize your HTC One A9.
- From the Home screen, tap Menu, and then find and tap Themes.
- Tap Get Started.
- Sign in with your preferred account.
- On the Recommended screen, swipe left or right under each category to browse recommended items.
- To see all available items for a category, swipe left and tap See all.
- Tap an item to see the details screen.
- Tap Download.
To apply the theme after it has finished downloading, tap Apply. If your theme has custom sounds, all of your ringtones and alert tones will also change.
You can get download the HTC One A9 Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
Manual View HTC One A9
You can view first before get the pdf
HTC One A9 Manual
Get your pdf here
One A9 Download Area
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart Phone suite, etc here.