This is product support for the owner of Aria owner, HTC Aria manual as your instruction guide that is carriered by AT&T mobile. We will provide you not just the user guide download but also pdf review. For your information this user guide is contained in 206 pages of PDF file that you can download in here from HTC website. You can save it into your gadgets or pc so you can read for tomorrow or next time when you need it. In this pdf you can get some information such as Protecting a message from deletion, Setting up synchronization, Exchange ActiveSync email, Zooming in or out on a web page, Finding your friends with Google Latitude (available by country), Clearing application cache and data, Subscribing to a news channel by entering a URL, Setting stock information update frequency and many more as you can find in your pdf ebook.
We provide you a table content from this PDF guide, so you can see what are you looking for. The instruction content about guide that is concluded as follows:
- Basics : Inside the box, Your Phone, Before turning on your phone, Getting started, Home screen, Phone status and notifications, Adjusting the volume, Connecting your phone to a computer, Copying files to and from the storage card and Searching your phone and the Web.
- Personalizing : Making your phone truly yours, Changing the ringtone, Personalizing your phone with scenes, Changing your wallpaper, Personalizing your Home screen with widgets, Adding application icons and other shortcuts on your Home screen, Adding folders on your Home screen and Rearranging or removing widgets and icons on your Home screen.
- Phone calls : Making calls, Receiving calls, Using in-call options, Using call history, Call services and Turning Airplane mode on or off.
- People : About People, Ways of getting contacts into your phone, People screen, Contact groups, Contact information and conversations and People widget.
- Keyboard : Using the onscreen keyboard and Adjusting touch input settings.
- Messages : About Messages, New message notifications, WAP push messages, Managing message conversations, Setting text and multimedia message options and Adding the Messages widget.
- Accounts and sync : Synchronizing with online accounts and Using HTC Sync.
- Social : Facebook for HTC Sense, Using the Facebook application, Twittering on your phone, Using Friend Stream and Chatting in Google Talk.
- Email : Using Gmail/Google Mail and Mail.
- Calendar : About Calendar, Creating a calendar event, Changing calendar views, Viewing, editing or deleting an event, Calendar event reminders, Displaying and synchronizing calendars, Changing Calendar settings, Sending a vCalendar and About the Calendar widget.
- Clock and Weather : About the HTC Clock widget, About the Clock application, Using Desk Clock , Using World Clock, Setting the alarm clock, Checking weather and About the Weather widget.
- Internet : Data connection, Wi-Fi, Adding the Data connection and Wi-Fi widgets, Connecting to a virtual private network (VPN) and Using your phone’s web browser.
- Bluetooth : Using Bluetooth, Connecting a Bluetooth headset or car kit, Disconnecting or unpairing from a Bluetooth device and Sending and receiving information using Bluetooth.
- Camera : Camera basics, Zooming, Taking a photo, Capturing a video and Camera settings.
- Photos : About the Photos application, Selecting an album, Viewing photos and videos, Viewing photos in your social networks, Working with photos and Sharing.
- Music : About the Music application, Playing music, Browsing music in the Library, Creating a playlist, Setting a song as ringtone, Sending music using Bluetooth and About the Music widget.
- Maps and location : Using Google Maps and Using HTC Footprints.
- More apps : Watching videos on YouTube, Viewing a PDF, Viewing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets, Keeping track of your stocks, Listening to the radio, Recording your voice, Finding and installing apps from Android Market and Reading news feeds.
- Security : Protecting your SIM card with a PIN and Protecting your phone with a screen lock.
- Settings : Settings on your phone, Changing display settings, Changing sound settings, Changing the phone language, Optimizing your phone’s battery life, Managing memory and Checking information about your phone.
- Update and reset : Updating your phone’s system software and Performing a hard/factory reset.
Receiving information from another device
Your device is capable of receiving a wide variety of file types with Bluetooth, including photos, music tracks, and documents such as PDFs. To receive files from another device, you need to have an SD card installed in your phone.
- Press HOME > MENU, and then tap Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth settings.
- If Bluetooth is not switched on, tap the Bluetooth check box to switch it on.
- Tap the Discoverable check box.
- On the sending device, send one or more files to your phone. Refer to the device’s documentation for instructions on sending information over Bluetooth.
- If prompted, enter the same passcode on both your phone and the other device, or confirm the auto-generated passcode. A Bluetooth authorization request is displayed on your phone.
- If you want to automatically receive files from the sending device in future, select the Always check box, and then tap Accept
- Tap OK.
- When your phone receives a file transfer request notification, slide down the notifications panel, and then tap Accept.
- When a file is transferred, a notification is displayed. To open the file immediately, slide down the notifications panel, and then tap the relevant notification.
- Tap to turn shuffle on or off. (Shuffle is off when button is gray.)
- Press and drag your finger across the progress bar to jump to any part of the song.
- Tap to go to the Library.
- Tap to go to the previous song in the Now playing list.
- Tap to play, pause, or resume playing the song.
- Tap to go to the next song in the Now playing list.
- Tap to toggle between showing the Now playing list and Playback screen.
- Tap to cycle through the repeat modes: Repeat all songs, Repeat current song, and Don’t repeat.
You can get download the HTC Aria Manual, driver, setup, troubleshooting and etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, Smart phone suite, etc here