Apple Ipad 2 Manual & Spec
Apple Ipad 2 was released on March 11 2011 by Apple. It is perfomed with 9.70 inches LCD capacitive Touchscreen Display with Multi-touch, Light sensor and 1024 x 768 pixels Resolution. It is powered with Dual core A5 1000 MHz Processor, 512 MB RAM system memory and 64000 MB Built-in storage. This tablet is also equipped with main camera with 1280x720 (720p HD) (30 fps) camcorder and 0.3 megapixels VGA for front camera. For another specifications are iOS (5, 4.x) operating system, 241.2 x 185.7 x 8.8 mm dimensions, 613 g weight, A-GPS Satellite system with Navigation, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB and HDMI.
You can get Apple Ipad 2 Manual download here. The instruction content that contains of 198 pdf pages is about guide that is concluded as follows:
- At a Glance : Overview, Buttons, Micro-SIM Card Tray, Home Screen, Multi-Touch Screen and Onscreen Keyboard.
- Getting Started : What You Need, Setting Up iPad, Syncing with iTunes, Connecting to the Internet, Adding Mail, Contacts, and Calendar Accounts, Disconnecting iPad from Your Computer, Viewing the User Guide on iPad, Battery and Using and Cleaning iPad.
- Basics : Using Apps, Printing, Searching, Using Bluetooth Devices, File Sharing, Using AirPlay and Security Features.
- Safari : About Safari, Viewing Webpages, Searching the Web, Bookmarks and Web Clips.
- Mail : About Mail, Setting Up Email Accounts, Sending Email, Checking and Reading Email, Searching Email, Printing Messages and Attachments and Organizing Email.
- Camera : About Camera, Taking Photos and Recording Videos, Viewing and Sharing Photos and Videos, Trimming Videos and Uploading Photos and Videos to Your Computer.
- FaceTime : About FaceTime, Signing In, Making a FaceTime Call and While You’re Talking.
- Photo Booth : About Photo Booth, Selecting an Effect, Taking a Photo, Viewing and Sharing Photos and Uploading Photos to Your Computer.
- Photos ; About Photos, Syncing Photos and Videos with Your Computer, Importing Photos and Videos from iPhone or a Digital Camera, Viewing Photos and Video.
- Sharing Photos, Assigning a Photo to a Contact, Printing Photos, Wallpaper and Lock Screen Photos and Using Picture Frame.
- Videos : About Videos, Playing Videos, Controlling Video Playback, Syncing Videos, Watching Rented Movies, Watching Videos on a TV and Deleting Videos from iPad.
- YouTube ; Finding and Viewing Videos, Controlling Video Playback, Managing Videos and Watching YouTube on a TV.
- Calendar ; About Calendar, Syncing Calendars, Adding, Editing, and Deleting Calendar Events, Viewing Your Calendars, Searching Calendars, Subscribing to Calendars, Responding to Meeting Invitations, Importing Calendar Files from Mail and Alerts.
- Contacts : About Contacts, Syncing and Adding Contacts, Searching Contacts, Managing Contacts, Using Contact Information and Unified Contacts.
- Notes ; Writing and Reading Notes, Searching Notes, Emailing Notes and Syncing Notes.
- Maps : About Maps, Finding and Viewing Locations, Getting Directions, Showing Traffic Conditions, Finding and Contacting Businesses and Sharing Location Information.
- iPod : Adding Music and More to iPad, Playing Music and Other Audio, Using Playlists, Home Sharing and Transferring Content.
- iTunes Store : About the iTunes Store, Transferring Content, Finding Music, Videos, and More, Following Artists and Friends, Purchasing Music or Audiobooks, Purchasing or Renting Videos, Listening to or Watching Podcasts, Checking Download Status, Syncing Content, Viewing Apple ID Information and Verifying Purchases.
- App Store : About the App Store, Browsing and Searching, Getting More Information, Buying Apps, Using Apps, Updating Apps, Writing Reviews, Deleting Apps and Syncing Purchases.
- iBooks : About iBooks, Syncing Books and PDFs, Using the iBookstore, Reading Books, Reading PDFs, Changing a Book’s Appearance, Searching Books and PDFs, Looking up the Definition of a Word, Having a Book Read to You, Printing or Emailing a PDF and Organizing the Bookshelf.
- Game Center : About Game Center, Setting Up Game Center, Games, Friends, Your Status and Account Information and Parental Controls.
- Accessibility : Universal Access Features, VoiceOver, Zoom, Large Text, White on Black, Mono Audio, Speak Auto-Text, Triple-Click Home, Closed Captioning and Other and Helpful Features
- Settings ; About Settings, Airplane Mode, VPN, Wi-Fi, Notifications, Location Services, Carrier, Cellular Data, Brightness & Wallpaper, Picture Frame, General, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Safari, iPod, Video, Photos, FaceTime, Notes and Store.
- Appendix A: iPad in the Enterprise : iPad at Work, Using Configuration Profiles, Setting Up Microsoft Exchange Accounts, VPN Access and LDAP and CardDAV Accounts.
- Appendix B: International Keyboards : Adding Keyboards, Switching Keyboards, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Creating Dictionaries.
- Appendix C: Tips and Troubleshooting : Tips and Troubleshooting, iTunes and Syncing, Backing Up iPad, Updating and Restoring iPad Software, Safari, Mail, and Contacts, Sound, Music, and Video, FaceTime, iTunes Store and App Store, Restarting and Resetting iPad, iPad Still Doesn’t Respond After Reset
- Safety, Service, and Support Information, Disposal and Recycling Information and also Apple and the Environment.
You can get download the Ipad 2 Manual, Manual, setup, troubleshooting , etc here.
You can view first before get the pdf
Get your pdf here
Get Download Area for more file such as, software, firmware, driver, pc suite, etc here